SHE JOINED THE FIRM AS AN ASSOCIATE PARTNER IN FEBRUARY 2022.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) since 2005
- Fellow Chartered Accountant
- All India 21st Rank in the CA Foundation Course of ICAI
- M.Com. (Hons)
- Over 17 years of rich experience as a Chartered Accountant
- Specializes in Internal Audits, Process and Control reviews, Concurrent Audits, Internal Financial Controls Framework, Stock Audits, Management Audits and Forensic Reviews
- Specialization in BFSI sector including NBFCs, stockbrokers, commodity exchanges, mutual funds, insurance companies (life and general)
- Handing various audit assignments pertaining to investments, compliance, risk management, operations, customer grievance handling, loan processing, mutual fund distributors, Insurance Service providers etc.
- Industry experience of more than 8 years in Internal Audits of Insurance Sector
- Worked with an associate firm of Big 4 for more than a year in statutory audits- BFSI Sector
- Actively participated in drafting various matters pertaining to investments with Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA) and insurance industry including drafting Guidance Notes pertaining to concurrent audits of investment function in insurance companies
- Served as a lecturer at Sophia College, Ajmer for Company Laws, Cost Accounting and Income Tax for a year in past