HE JOINED THE FIRM AS A PARTNER IN DECEMBER 2009.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) since 2004.
- Diploma in Information System Audit (DISA) of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi (ICAI).
- Certification on IFRS held by ICAI.
- Certification on Business Valuation held by ICAI.
Professional / Social Activities:
- Specializes in Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, IFRS Accounting and Auditing, Due diligence, Valuations, Inspection and Investigations, Transfer Pricing Audit and Compliance audits.
- Flair for conducting audits of Large Banks, large Investment banks, Primary dealers, Stock brokers, Financial Services and Manufacturing companies.
- Over five year’s rich experience in a “Associate firm of Big-Four” accounting firm.
- Speaker/ Chairman at various seminars, meetings, lectures held by WIRC of ICAI, Study Circle/ branches of WIRC.
- Member International Trade and Commerce Committee, Manufacturing Committee of Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Contributor, WIRC Annual Referencer on “Auditing and Assurance Standards”, “Bank Branch Audit”.
- Member, Study group formed by ICAI for preparing Guidance Note on Audit of Banks in 2013, Revision of Long Form Audit Report, Review of accounting of financial instruments, Review of IFRS relating to Financial Instruments.