HE JOINED THE FIRM AS A PARTNER IN OCTOBER 2008.
- B.Com., FCA, DISA(ICAI).
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) since 1981.
- Faculty Member/ Paper writer of several seminars/workshops held by WIRC of ICAI, CTC, CVOCA & other organizations including chambers of commerce and Industries’ Associations.
- Was Lecturer Advanced Accountancy & Tax in V.E.S. College of Commerce & Economics for about four years in past.
- With over 25 years of professional expertise in handling Audits, Tax matters and Business Restructuring assignments for several clients in public as well as Private Sector, including SME Clientele, also possesses rich experience in the fields of Internal Auditing and Restructuring of business enterprises.
- Achieved specialization in audit & Financial Due Diligence of Insurance, Mutual Funds and other specialized financial services organizations like Asset Reconstruction Companies & P.E. Funds etc.
- President of a C.V.O. Chartered & Cost Accountants Association (2006-07).
- Served WIRC of ICAI as co-opted member on its several sub-committees.
- Served Chambers of Tax Consultants as co-opted member on its several sub-committees; presently, Vice Chairman of Corporate Laws committee of CTC.
- Serving several charitable/Philanthropic organizations.