HE WAS INDUCTED AS PARTNER IN 1982. HE HAS SPECIALIZED IN TAXATION AND MANAGEMENT ADVISORY SERVICES.
- Chairperson –
- Audit Advisory Committee of United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), New York, United States of America with effect from 23rd February 2019 and has been a Member since 13th October 2015 (http://www.unicef.org)
- Chairperson –
- Independent Management Advisory Committee (IMAC) of International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Geneva, Switzerland with effect from 1st January, 2020 & member since 1st January 2016 (http://www.itu.int/en/council/Pages/imac.aspx)
- Member –
- Audit Committee of World Meteorological Organization (WMO), Geneva, Switzerland with effect from 1st March 2019 (https://www.wmo.int)
- National Advisory Board Manav Sadhan Vikas Sanstha (http://www.msvs.org.in)
Independent Director of:
- Navneet Education Ltd
- Apcotex Industries Ltd
- Man Infraconstruction Ltd
- PTC India Financial Services Limited
- Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Ltd
- Trustee and treasurer of Global Vipassana Foundation, an internationally renowned Trust (http://www.globalpagoda.org), which has constructed Global Pagoda in Mumbai. The Global Pagoda is the World’s largest stone dome built without any supporting pillars. It is built combining ancient Indian and Modern Technology to enable it to last for at least 2000 years. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Pagoda).
- Trustee of Dhamma Pattan Vipassana Trust (http://www.pattana.dhamma.org).
- Trustee of A World of Opportunity Foundation (http://www.awoofoundation.org).
In the Past:
- Chairperson - External Audit Committee (EAC) of International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington D.C., United States of America from 1st November 2017 to 31st October 2018 and Member since 1st November 2015.
- Chairperson - Audit Advisory Committee of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New York (http://www.undp.org) 1st July 2014 to 30th June, 2015 & Member since 1st July, 2010.
- Deputy Chairperson - Audit Advisory Committee of United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF),New York, United States of America from 5th December 2017 to 22nd February 2019.
- President – The Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants (CAPA) (http://www.capa.com.my/) 2007-2009.
- President – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (http://www.icai.org) - 2005-2006.
- Board Member – International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) (http://www.ifac.org) - 2005-2008.
- Steering Committee Member of United Nations - Appointed by Secretary General of United Nations Mr. Kofi Annan, as a member of Steering Committee for Comprehensive Review of Governance and Oversight within the United Nations, and its funds, programme and specialized agencies – 2006.
- Chairman - Strategic Committee of The Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants (CAPA) 2005-2007.
- Chairman - Centre of Excellence on Education, Training and CPD of South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA – An Apex Body of SAARC) – 2004–2005 (http://www.esafa.org).
In the Past Member of:
- Planning & Finance Committee of International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) 2006-2008.
- Part Time Member – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) (http://www.irdaindia.org), the Insurance Industry Regulator in India of Government of India 2005-2006.
- Expert Committee on Gems & Jewellery constituted by the Finance Ministry pursuant to Budget Speech 2006–2007 to make comprehensive suggestions to promote the Industry in India 2007.
- Governing Council of National Foundation for Corporate Governance (NFCG), Chaired by Minister of Corporate Affairs, Government of India (http://www.nfcgindia.org) 2005-2006.
- Audit Advisory Board constituted by the Comptroller & Auditor General of India (C&AG) (http://www.cag.gov.in), the Supreme Audit Authority in India 2005-2006.
- Government Accounting Standards Advisory Board for Union and the States constituted by C&AG 2005-2006.
- Small and Medium Practices (SMP) Permanent Task Force of International Federation of Accountants, New York, USA (IFAC) 2004-2005.
- Appellate Authority constituted under section 22A of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (http://appellateauthority.in)
Contribution & Participation:
- Contributed and participated in Corporate Governance Leadership program conducted by Center for International Private Enterprise (http://www.cipe.org) & Global Corporate Governance Forum (IFC/World Bank) (http://www.gcgf.org).